Popularcelebritie.com

Get Profile information about all Celebrity of Bollywood and Hollywood.

Nov 30, 2011

Why curvy women will always score above size-zero ones?

I have often hated the media/advertising industry for the manner in which they impact our mind, brainwash our sensibilities and make us believe not just an alternate view but its exact opposite, i.e. absolute lies. No, this article is not about how penetrative advertising campaigns can blunt the human brain. I say this simply to underline the fact that the beauty industry and media seem to have joined hands with the modeling and fashion world to peddle a sinisterly twisted image of beauty. Apart from a few handful women who have been able to make peace with their actual body image, most of them remain hooked on to this manufactured perception that thinness equals beautiful.

bidya balan

I present a personal, and hopefully insightful, opinion on what I perceive as a psychological and health deterrent to women across the world, believing that a peek into an average male’s psyche will help them realize the truth.
ayesha takia
My Tryst With Women & Being Attracted To Them

I recall my first crush was in standard VIII, at a time when I had just entered the pubertal years. Like most guys my age in our only-boys school (tragically true), the center of my attraction and my first, true crush was one of our Science teachers. She wasn’t thin by the beauty benchmarks existing today and I recall being obsessed and nearly worshipping her curvy, very Asian figure. Yes, it might seem that this phase of hormonal crushes cannot be counted among educated opinions but I am merely trying to present a more comprehensible picture of how most men are drawn towards fuller, curvier women from the very beginning. To my utter disgust at that time, I found that I wasn’t her only admirer. Her fan club included nearly all my classmates and nearly another 200 students, counting up to the senior grades!
sonakshi sinha

Moving ahead, I have had a similar experience during my formal educational years and while working across different organizations. Nearly each guy I have known in a decade-and-a-half of observing, liking and sharing opinions about women, has indicated a clear liking for women who have bigger pouts, heavier busts, fuller cheeks and toned but slightly-curved thighs. It might seem like I am dissecting the female physique here but this is vital to help the female readers realize that men tend to yearn for them in their natural, un-dieted form and non-anorexic appearance.

In fact, I have known guys who have only dated girls who were a bit chubby! Their explanation for such nit-picking was rather simple and they were shockingly clear about their viewpoint, i.e. a bit of extra bodyweight meant that kisses were a lot rewarding and comforting, hugs felt a lot more gratifying and all over, they adored their ladies for eating without discriminating and measuring every bit of food served to them.

bidya balan

If you are a lady with a group of close, male friends who are honest with opinions, just ask them that between a Vidya Balan (or Scarlett Johansson) and a more fashionable and chic Posh Spice, who is more likely to arouse their erotic fantasies. Researchers across the world have repeatedly clarified that the sight of full-bodied women gives men a kind of mental high that is provided by illicit drugs or alcohol. Someone like a Kate Moss might seem like the eternal ramp queen but a Beyonce Knowles more likely to fire a guy’s fantasies. More proof in this regard comes for the ever-rising popularity of Kim Kardashian whose only claim to fame seems to be her curve-endorsing body.

Just like me, most men despise the wafer-like, skinny look equating it with being chronically obsessed with what is regarded as being progressive and having a skewed perception of one’s body image. Please note that I too don’t agree with bizarre theories of women with bigger hips being more fertile or healthier. I am simply trying to put forth an honest narrative that all men, at least those who are warm-blooded and don’t curb their natural instincts, have an inherent, in-born fondness for curvier women.

While a lady who is naturally svelte like Shilpa Shetty doesn’t need to bother about gaining/losing a few pounds, those who long for the skeletal look that Kareena Kapoor once sported, should seriously reconsider their priorities. So, if you are a lady and unless you want to become a male-repellant, why would you starve and torture yourself to attain a size zero figure? ‘Size Zero’ is precisely what it says, More Celebrity News

1 comments:

  1. vidya balan's all time skinny look is like gorgeous.. It's really cool looking. Nice sharing..

    Indian Recipes

    ReplyDelete